As a Junior Consultant, you will work closely with the Project Manager to communicate with users, configure software, and create documentation. This is an exciting opportunity for a university graduate to make an impact in the fast-paced world of ERP implementation.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and team members to analyze client requirements and propose suitable Odoo solutions
- Configure Odoo modules based on client needs and specifications
- Assist in creating user documentation and training materials
- Communicate with users to provide guidance, troubleshoot issues, and gather feedback
- Participate in client meetings and presentations as needed
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Finance/Accounting
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written/speaking English
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
Nice to have
- Previous experience with Odoo or other ERP systems
Strong analytical skills
- Training experience
If you are a driven individual with a passion for technology and a desire to help businesses reach their full potential, we'd love to hear from you! Apply now and become a part of our growing team.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and interest in the position.